Understanding the deeper aspects of yoga and integrate it into your practice and your life.
An online course with Caroline Westling
To receive the benefits of yoga, consistency is the answer! It’s not how long you practice each time, it’s how often.
Only 5 to 20 min of yoga practice every day will make a huge different. Your body will become healthier, stronger and more vibrant and your mind clearer your stress levels will be reduced, and you will ha an easier time to focus which makes you more efficient both in you work and in your daily life. Best of all is that you understand yourself better and you become kinder to yourself and others.
Course includes topics of:
- Alignments in poses and understanding asana
- The effects of different yoga poses
- Modifications of poses: how and why we make them
- Three 10-minute programs
- Three 20-minute programs
- 3-month access to YogaMakes online platform
- Component parts of poses
- Linking of poses
- How to know when to advance your sequence
Setting up your daily practice
- Receive individual advice on how to create a practice for yourself
- How to face internal struggles that might arise
- How to practice according to your present state